Friday, June 22, 2012

Foto Friday {birthday edition}

Somebody turned the B I G 1 this week! We had so much fun celebrating Finns first birthday. We started the day with some snuggles and books.


We ate breakfast with our thinking cap & opened our card from Ukki.


And after nap we hit the California Academy of Sciences. Finn got to see his first aquarium. He loved the fish. Definitely one of the highlights of the day.
Then it was time for cake. Finn loved the blueberries but wasn't sure what to make of the cake. He decided it was more fun to play with than eat. Just like his daddy.

I can hardly believe its been a year since he's been with us. I love watching him grow into his own little person. He is such a delight to be around. And I thank God everyday for letting me be his mama.

Looking forward to the next 12 months and seeing him grow into a terrible terrific two!
- Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment